Monday, April 16, 2012

Holy Dolly



She's so pretty now just standin there
Barbie doll look with platinum hair
I trace her lips in scarlet red
Against pale skin, it looks like they bled


It was just yesterday Id said hello
She giggled and wiggled, asked me for blow
She didnt see behind my grin,
Came a price with this sin


We made a deal right there and then
She shook hands with a devil disguised therein
I coldly watched her sway as she walked away
Calculating how much time Id need that day




I had to execute a trap expertly
Mind you, she had little brains,
so it would be quite easy
Some words of insincere flattery 
And be romantically charming


Everything fell together with 
hardly an effort
She would be arriving at
7 o'clock p.m sharp-ish
I washed my tools carefully
Laid them out in ritualistic adoration


Knock at the door, she was waiting
Plastic face needed much re-arranging
Got her high but she panicked when,
her nose began profusively bleedin


My fist slammed into her perplexed emotions
Crunching and shattering sculptured cheek bones
Crimson foam bubbled and spilled its way down
Before she could breathe to scream, 
I sliced opened her throat, compressed air escaping


I took my time with her, creating perfection
Boning knife easily sliding her skin off
Revealing what she was truly
made of, deep within
Needle and thread brought the
final creation to an artistic end.


She poses now, facing a corner.
I threw out her organs, she wont
be needing those anymore
Bad filthy self that she had once been,
Will endure punishing, till it all sinks in


Humans don't believe in immortality
But I tell you it exists in actuality
Perhaps not the shangri-la version
everyone hopes that it is
Then again, when is it ever?


My doll herself is proof, though she 
remains eternally silent
She's rather lifelike the way,
Ive stuffed and had her mounted
Freed her from this world and
all of its abominations


I became her salvation without 
dying upon a cross
She's got her redemption the 
fanatics preach of
I put away steel instruments
And chuckle in spite of it all


Imagine that, 
I'm a fucken church,
all of my very own.


Written by ©®™ Atusha Avarus

Skull n Butterlfies

Skull n Butterflies 2

Skull n Butterflies 2